One of the best finds on Airbnb, is this beautiful place situated in a small pretty town in Anguillara Sabazia Italy.
I love this peaceful town and its people. The place is just walking distance to everything, plus a Pizza place around the corner for my midnight cravings. And I am talking about real Italian Pizzas. This is the most important detail here.
We arrived at the place late in the evening, we were lucky that our host (Gian Luigi) was easy to contact for any detailed information how to get there.
I was so excited to see how the place looks like after seeing the photos, and to my surprise. It did not fail me.
To get there:
Via Anguillarese, 41, 00061 Anguillara Sabazia RM, Italy
Here are tips from my experience:
- A huge lake in the town, where you can enjoy sunbathing or just a friendly walk by the sandy areas.
- Friendly People, so easy to talk to.
- Peaceful to walk around, most of all the village area. The architecture on how it is built is fascinating.
- Beautiful Sunset. You can just sit there for 2hours and it was remarkable.
- 24hours grocery store, in a small town. Got to be an A-plus.
- An hour away to Rome for a day trip. We got crazy and went 3 times. During our stay.
- Very accessible to other places around Italy since it is located around the center area of Italy, and 1.5hrs drive to the beach.
- Mainly use Cash for buying souvenirs and snacks. No credit cards.
- ATM is hard to find on foot, I suggest taking cash in advance.
- 24hrs Grocery store takes Cash only.
- Transportation might be challenging without a car but doable.
- As anywhere in the world, always secure your valuables. We did not experience anything bad, but better to be cautious.
- Know the difference between coffee and espresso. When you say coffee they would just bring you Espresso. LOL
- For breakfast, there are not much places to get warm meals and unsweetened croissant or bread. Well it was hard for us to find one. We just bought in advance some fruits in the supermarket. It helps.
- For smokers: I say it is hard to get a pack in town, so buy in advance. The automat does not or did not work on our ID when we were there. We had to ask the locals for help.
It was a great experience staying in this place.
I cannot wait for another trip to Italy and surely this is my go to for another vacation on top of my vacation.
Click on the Link below and have the best experience as I have.